|Home » |
Hanging Solar Garden Light - Cornet Shaped Solar Lights, Solar Tree Lighting - Set of Three (3) Lights
Cornets are an idea inspired by the shape and size of Nordic Christmas ornaments. Designed by Sven Ono, the cone shape of a Cornet has been transformed into a solar garden light designed to hang from tree branches. Capturing the sun's energy by day from a solar cell on the top of the Cornet, the lamp automatically turns on at dusk to illuminate gardens and yards. Creating a festive atmosphere, Cornets provide a surprisingly bright light from its frosted cone. Each Cornet is powered by a top-mounted solar panel, charging circuit and rechargeable 600mAh NiMH battery. Packaged with a set of stainless steel decorative hooks designed to enhance and simplify your installation. Made from RoHs-compliant (lead free) materials. Packaged as a set of three (3) Cornets.
Unique Hanging Solar Garden Lamp with opaque cone lens; Set of Three (3) Cornets per package
Glows Brightly and Illuminates Trees and Gardens-Designed to hang from tree limbs and branches
A Unique Design Inspired by Cornet Shaped Christmas Ornaments
An incredibly unique and inspired design-a hanging cornet shaped illumine scent cone
Beautifies your yard, garden and trees; A solar-powered garden tree lamp
|Average Customer Rating:
|| based on 92 reviews|
|Used and New:|
This item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.
This item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.
Average Customer Review:
( 92 customer reviews )
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
120 of 124 found the following review helpful:
Junk to superAug 06, 2011
By Z. M
Just about a month, all of them faded out in just a couple of hours, before 12 mid night in the summer time. Changed battery, wouldn't help. $10 lamp from Walmart, brighter, lasted longer, whole night, and two years, rain or snow, still shines. One star for product.
edited on Aug 10, 2011:
If all businesses in America operated like this, America would not have been downgraded. Here is what I received, BTW, where is the company originated, China, or US?
Dear Customer, We recently read your review of the Cornet Solar Garden Lamp we manufacture and were suprised to learn that the product is not performing correctly. We would like to replace your inoperative lamps with replacements. Because we have so few problems with this product, we are interested in having you ship us the inoperative units so we can open them and study the cause of failure. We will cover the cost of your replacements and the return shipping. We have your address information from your original order and will ship replacements later this week. However, we wanted to write you to share our intentions and to ask for your assistance in returning the defective products to us for evaluation. We are sorry about the inconvenience of the inoperative lamps and want to ensure you are completely satisfied. Best wishes, Robert at Britta Products ([e-mail address removed])
5 star business.
Edited on April 17, 2013:
One of them died after about 20 months, internal parts rusted, I can't fix it. For your reference, the other $10 cheaper one still shine, one thing surprised me is that not only the light shine but also the parts screw shine like new after 4 years. That's very high quality parts used, yeah, it is made in China, so not all things junky from China.
46 of 46 found the following review helpful:
Soft LightingOct 05, 2010
I purchased three of these lights. They were fully charged straight out of the box, and worked as soon as I turned the switch to "on". The lights are hanging on my deck and add soft light in the area without attracting bugs. The cone shape of the plastic cover helps give the light a warm glow. I like the fact that I can remove the lights easily from their hooks on the deck and can carry them with me if I need some lighting to help me walk around the area without the yard lights on. I have had the lights for a month and am very happy with them. I plan to order more lights so that I can hang them on the front porch as well.
41 of 42 found the following review helpful:
Pretty and the brightest solar lights I've seenJun 01, 2011
By S. Droski
I bought a number of different, "fun" solar lights and these are by far the brightest. Since they are pretty and versatile too, they are one of my top 3 picks!
On a scale from 1-4, where 1 = "decorative, but very dim light" and 4 = "extremely bright and well suited to light your way", I'd rate these at 5 (yes, that's off my scale...they are really bright!).Really bright solar lights are hard to find so these are fabulous. I actually had to move one because the initial location was shining in my bedroom so brightly that it kept me awake, even from across the yard.
1. Though these are only white light, they look really nice at night and they even look pretty during the day when they aren't lit.
2. The manufacturer has been very responsive. I bought two sets of these and had no problem, but I also bought a set of "Solar Garden Path Lighting - Color Changing Light - High Quality Stainless Steel and Crackle Glass - White or Red/Green/Blue Snowflake Effect" lights and one broke right away. I emailed the manufacturer and within 24 hours they'd replied that a replacement was on the way to me. No hassle at all!
3. So far they are staying lit all night, but keep in mind that I'm in TX where we get lots of sun to charge them each day.
4. They come with a string attached to each and with a pretty hook to hang each. I use the hook for some and for others I just loop the string over a branch. My only concern is that the string seems pretty thin and I'm not sure how long it will hold up. The nice thing is that this makes them very versatile and it's easier to get them in the sun where they'll charge each day while still in range to light a path since they aren't at ground level.
5. Versatile! Another reviewer mentioned how nice it is that you can grab one off a tree and carry it when you need light. I totally agree and these are the only lights I bought that offer this option.
6. My one concern other than the fragile hanging string is how strong the connection is at the top. So far, so good, but I wonder how they'll hold up. You screw the top off to turn the switch on and they don't seem to catch well when you screw it back on. The top continues to rotate and never really catches to make a tight seal. I wonder if that will let rain in and I'm not sure the top connectors will hold up well if you have to unscrew them often. The good news is that you shouldn't have to mess with this often so I just suggest being gentle when you do.
39 of 40 found the following review helpful:
Cute but.......Oct 02, 2011
By Marilyn G. Sweeney
PLEASE READ THIS REVIEW COMPLETELY FOR RELEVANT UDATE. These lights are really cute and I get a lot of compliments but they are expensive for what you get. I live in Southern Ca. so they are in the sun almost all day but still last only 2-3 hours before dimming or going out all together. Plan your outdoor events accordingly or your guests will miss the lights. UPDATE #1: All 6 of my lights survived a fairly heavy rain lasting most of the day and then worked beautifully the next day! UPDATE #2: To my surprise I was contacted by a representative of Britta who was very concerned about my comments. He immediately asked if he could replace the lights in question and did!!!! The new ones work perfectly. In light of the way these people stand behind this product I highly recommend it. I get so many compliments and plan to buy more!!!! KUDO'S TO BRITTA!
13 of 13 found the following review helpful:
Bright cold blue light easily changedJan 09, 2012
By Mike Fanchin
These hanging lights are the brightest single-led decorative outdoor lights I've found on Amazon, and last over 8 hours depending on daylight conditions. However, they do emit that blue-white light I found cold and unwelcoming. I was pleased to find though how easily you can change the color by simply taping a round piece of colored cellophane over the led. See Rosco The Strobist Collection, Strobist 55 Piece Cinegel Filter Kit, 1.5" x 3.25" to fit most Shoe Mount Strobes. for the high quality rich color gels I used. My patio is now lit with beautiful gold, purple, and red coronets hanging from the tree on my balcony.
See all 92 customer reviews on Amazon.com